Returns & Replacements Information
International Light, Inc. works to provide a hassle free return process. Products may be returned under the following conditions:
- The customer must notify International Light, Inc. within 30 days of receipt of the delivery that they wish to return the product.
- Returns over 30 days, but not more than 60 days, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customers must notify International Light, Inc. by email or phone.
- We will confirm receipt of your notice within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends.
- A customer service representative will provide you with instructions for returning the product using a Return Goods Authorization number. Returns will not be accepted without a RGA number.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging, must show no signs of installation (no cut wires or scratches) and must be in resalable condition.
- The product must not have been part of a custom order, purchased from our clearance section or discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Customers will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
International Light, Inc. will replace damaged, defective, or broken products free of charge under the following conditions: The customer must notify International Light, Inc. of the product defect via email or phone within 30 days of delivery. If you do not notify us within the days of delivery, we cannot replace them free of charge. Damaged, defective or broken products excluding glass must be received and inspected by International Light, Inc. or the manufacturer before a replacement is issued. All online purchases must be returned by contacting International Light, Inc. via email or phone. You will be contacted within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends and advised how to handle the return.